Thursday, June 24, 2010

ENVENTURE FROM PAKKAD, KERALA IS A FRAUD COMPANY

This is to inform you all that Enventure Technologies with their so-called office in Portsmouth in USA and local offices in Banglore and Pakkad, Kerala in India is a fradulent company. They have cheated many of my colleague companies by not paying three or more than three months of their hard labor. The owner is never available. Chats and emails go unanswered even their support seems online always. This is a matter of great shame and defame that they even produced and emailed scanned copies of fake demand drafts drawn upon HDFC Bank and claimed them to be couriered which never reached any of us. Their lucrative job and pay offers are still in large and I have researched and personally found their announcements on several MT forums under the name of Rahul Boss. Do not fall prey to these offers. They are just fake and fradulent.

http://www.pliner.net/appmb2/51910b/1109243/

5 comments:

  1. As per my knowledge enventure from Kerala means usually Shanta deals. They used to pay good two years back, but now a days I am also hearing telling one rate and paying different rate.

    Venu Suraneni
    www.indianmtforum.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not an MT and I dont have any idea who did this using my email ID. I think my password has been theft and my ID has been misused to post a comment here. Could you please remove this blog from here.

    Samriddhi Poudel
    samriddhipoudel@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Which comment and where clarity is required

    ReplyDelete
  4. ENVENTURE FROM PAKKAD, KERALA IS A FRAUD COMPANY--This post was not posted by me. I do not know any company named Enventure, so I will not know how they are and how can I post comments about them. My identity has been misused to post this. Please please please remove this blog from here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got selected in Enventure about 5-6 months ago - good I did not join a company which does not pay hard earned money

    ReplyDelete